Infinity Group Finance Pty Ltd – ABN/ACN: 52609889607, Australian Credit Licence: 505926 and our related businesses, authorised representatives and credit representatives (‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’) are collecting personal and financial information about you.
We collect personal information to provide you with the services that you have requested, manage our relationship with you, for the purposes of assessing your application for finance and managing of that finance. We may also collect your personal information for the purposes of direct marketing and managing our relationship with you. From time to time we may offer you other products and services.
Infinity Group Finance Pty Ltd is collecting personal and credit-related information about you.
- The personal and credit-related information you provide will be held by us. Personal information may include any sensitive information (including health information) and may include any information you tell us about any vulnerability you may have.
- You appoint us your agent to act as an ‘access seeker’ to obtain your credit-related information from a credit reporting body (CRB) on your behalf and for the purpose of assisting you with your application for credit. You authorise us to disclose any credit-related information we obtain, including personal information, to prospective financiers in connection with your application for credit.
- We may use credit-related information and any other personal information you provide to arrange or provide credit and other services.
- We may exchange the information with the following types of entities, some of which may be located overseas:
- CRBs, including for a credit guarantee purpose;
- persons who provide credit or other products to you, or to whom an application has been made for those products;
- any person or entity who represents you including financial consultants, accountants, lawyers, mortgage brokers, persons holding power of attorney, guardians and advisers; any industry body, government authority, tribunal, court or otherwise in connection with any complaint regarding our services;
- any investors, agents or advisers, trustees, ratings agency or businesses assisting us with funding for credit made available to you or any entity that has an interest in your finance;
- where we are authorised to do so by law, such as under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act 2006 (Cth), government and law enforcement agencies or regulators;
- any person where you have provided us consent;
- any of our associates, related entities or contractors;
- other guarantors or borrowers (if more than one) or borrowers or prospective borrowers of any credit you guarantee or propose to guarantee;
- your referees, such as your employer, to verify information you have provided;
- any person considering acquiring an interest in our business or assets; and
- any organisation providing online verification of your identity.